Now supports the Jabbla Tellus i6.
Updated support for EyeTech EyeOn Elite.
Supports Eye Gaze Aware specification to enable 3rd party apps to easily find and add Ability Drive to their Apps pages (see: HKCU\Software\Classes\eyegaze\applications)
Updated DA (Danish-Denmark) localization.
* Much work on camera view, including higher quality/resolution (depending on system)
* Improved performance on some systems, especially the SmartBox GridPad 12
* Fix for the "doesn't start" bug that some people experienced
* Support for additional systems (Eyegaze Edge, EyeTech EyeOn)
* App expiration just goes to
When a persona has strabismus, the Tobii PCEye 5 can still work for them. But it's important to recognize the condition and select the dominant eye in Eye Tracking Settings.
When calibrating the eye tracker, a strabismus calibration might look like this:
You can see that at each
At Tolt Technologies™, we work hard to ensure Ability Drive™ works with many
different eye gaze devices
[https://blog.tolttechnologies.com/what-devices-does-ability-drive-work-on/]. It's important to us
that we enable as many people as possible to drive with their eyes. We know
that assembling a person's suite of assistive
For applications that share an eye gaze to work together, they need to
Two common issues that occur are:
* Some eye gaze cameras can only have one process reading the eye gaze data at
a time (e.g. EyeTech DS TM5 Mini, Irisbond Duo & Hiru, Alea Intelligaze,