- Much work on camera view, including higher quality/resolution (depending on system)
- Improved performance on some systems, especially the SmartBox GridPad 12
- Fix for the "doesn't start" bug that some people experienced
- Support for additional systems (Eyegaze Edge, EyeTech EyeOn)
- App expiration just goes to desktop rather than shows "must be updated"
- Adjust Support area on Settings page to highlight web page and phone number
- Settings page change Button "GazeEnabled/TouchOnly" labels from "Not Gaze Enabled" to "This button is touch only"
- Change text on Settings page from "Forward Camera" to "Camera View"
- Update the code signing certificate which expired in May 2023 with new certificate
- Rework Camera system so Settings window starts within 1 second on GridPad 12 Lumini, was taking up to 19 seconds
- Improve performance of time to show Splash Screen from App launch from 7 seconds to 1 second
- Fixed: When Eye Gaze Camera is not detected, the discovery task was blocking UI updates
- Fixed: When ADT is not connected, polling for device paused the UI thread
- Add URI invoke (eyedrive:) to integrate better with TD Snap
- Don't stop/start Grid 3 when Tobii or Lumini camera is detected
- Update EyegazeInc driver to add device serial number and error notifications
- Reduce warnings logged by EyegazeInc driver when hub cable is disconnected
- Update EyeTech driver with new SDK version
- Fixed: Settings screen icons are pulsing improperly and selecting way too fast when using the EyeTech camera
- Fixed: Registry keys used to integrate with other apps have the wrong path