Now supports the Jabbla Tellus i6.
Updated support for EyeTech EyeOn Elite.
Supports Eye Gaze Aware specification to enable 3rd party apps to easily find and add Ability Drive to their Apps pages (see: HKCU\Software\Classes\eyegaze\applications)
Updated DA (Danish-Denmark) localization.
* Much work on camera view, including higher quality/resolution (depending on system)
* Improved performance on some systems, especially the SmartBox GridPad 12
* Fix for the "doesn't start" bug that some people experienced
* Support for additional systems (Eyegaze Edge, EyeTech EyeOn)
* App expiration just goes to
“What is your favorite or best AAC?” is a question that I frequently am asked. As the owner of Tolt Technologies I have the privilege of trying many different eye gaze devices and cameras. With a bit of a smile my response to this question is always, “what works best
When a persona has strabismus, the Tobii PCEye 5 can still work for them. But it's important to recognize the condition and select the dominant eye in Eye Tracking Settings.
When calibrating the eye tracker, a strabismus calibration might look like this:
You can see that at each
Ability Drive 2205