Ability Drive is supported the following funded devices:
- Tobii i-Series 13/16
- Talk To Me Technologies eyespeak inspo and eyespeak alli
- PRC Accent series with Look2 camera
- SmartBox GridPad 12 with Lumin-i camera
- Accessibility Services Inc. AT-12
- SmartBox GridPad 12 with Tobii camera
- Forbes Winslate 12 with Hiru camera
- Control Bionics NeuroNode Trilogy
- Eyegaze Inc devices
- Tolt Technologies A13J
- Tobii i-Series 12+/15+
Ability Drive is not supported on untested devices such as consumer tablets. Use on an unapproved device is unwarranted and unsupported. We are aware of safety issues that can arise when using unapproved devices. We strongly discourage the sale or reuse of Ability Drive in these circumstances.
The following devices are NOT supported
- Tobii TD Pilot
- EyeTech EyeOn devices
- Skyle for Windows or iPad
Warning! Installing software, changing power management or notification settings on devices can cause dangerous Ability DriveTM application behavior.
Installing software, changing the power management settings, or changing the notification settings on approved devices can lead to Ability DriveTM to become unresponsive to eye gaze leading to undesired chair behaviors such as a chair crash.